COORDINATOR, MOVIE PROGRAMMING & SCHEDULING
Position: COORDINATOR, MOVIE PROGRAMMING & SCHEDULING
Reports To: MANAGER, MOVIE PROGRAMMING & SCHEDULING
- Create IMOD and Extras & Barkers preliminary schedules and coordinate with Movie Programming to ensure accuracy of scheduled titles.
- Manage provider relationships and collect and review metadata for IMOD and Extras & Barkers schedules on a monthly basis.
- Enter products and categories for IMOD and Extras & Barkers schedules into iNDAB both manually and using upload/import sheet.
- Review completed schedules before handing off for final evaluation, and make corrections as necessary.
- Assist with maintenance and upkeep of “Cast” and “VOD” Category databases in VCIS.
- Assist with quality control changes in VCIS for all IMOD and Extras & Barkers titles.
- Assist in the scheduling of Metadata Updates.
- Assist scheduling team on MOD, EST, stunt schedules and special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Some experience in scheduling at a cable network or premium television network
- Knowledge of current release and library movies helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to be a self-starter
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Familiarity with scheduling software or programs helpful