VOD OPERATIONS TEMPORARY STAFF
Position: VOD OPERATIONS TEMPORARY STAFF
Reports To: VOD Department
- VOD Temporary Employee to assist in the various operational processes for upcoming projects for both set-top and online services, including but not limited to:
- Media ordering and tracking
- Content Distribution
- File Processing-encoding, transcoding, captioning etc.
- Quality Control
- Temps will be placed in area by need as deemed by operations team but may be needed in multiple areas.
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in related fields – film, computer technology etc.
- Minimum two years corporate office experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, adaptable and organized.
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Experience with xml files helpful
- Knowledge of digital video industry, a plus
- Flexible hours
- Prior industry experience preferred
- Follows instructions thoroughly and has meticulous quality of work